Amazon Development Centre (India) is Hiring For Selling Partner Support
The Company of Amazon Development Centre (India) is Hiring For Selling Partner Support. If you are a fresher then looking for a job then go through the details below.
- Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd Conducting Interviews for Dot Net Developer
- ThinCI Semiconductor Technologies Hiring RTL Verification Engineer
- Ink IT Solutions Hiring SAP PI Architect
- Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Role Category: Voice
- Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A. Relocation Allowance – 75000 rupees
- Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
- Work Location:- Bangalore
- Excellent English Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of the variable workflow.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. The desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate into the Amazon seller platform. You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to a successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated the highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2