Cambio Consulting India Ltd Hiring Physical Design Engineer
Cambio Consulting India Ltd Hiring Physical Design Engineer interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Ltd Walk-In For Staff Nurse
- Xavient Digital Walk-in For DWH Testing
- Glovis India Pvt Ltd Conducting Walk-in for Quality Control Executive
- Role: Senior Design Engineer
- Role Category: Engineering Design
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
- Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
- Requires implementing designs.
- The roles and responsibilities of the engineer to develop expertise across the entire spectrum of RTL2GDSII Implementation i.e. Synthesis, Floorplanning, Power Grid Design, Placement, Clock implementation, Routing, STA, Electrical signoff, Power-Analysis, Physical Verification, Chip finishing etc.
- Working on cutting edge design(s) and/or processes developing expertise across a mix of designs/technologies/tools.
- Hands-on experience doing Physical Design of complex blocks and/or full-chip designs.
- Should have a good understanding of timing, power and area trade-offs.
- Ability to pick-up new flows, learn on the job and influence QOR is a must.
- Experience delivering designs with multiple voltage islands is a plus
- Physical Design
- Floor Planning
- Physical Verification
- Clock tree Synthesis
- Timing Analysis
- Timing Closure
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Cambio Consulting (P) Ltd. Established in 2005 is a leading Recruitment Consulting Firm in Bangalore and Hyderabad, with 60+ full-time professionals as on January 2016with a reputation for being “Your Strategic Staffing Partner”.
Thus, emerging as a highly recommended and trusted Executive Search and Technology Recruitment Agency, With a flooded job market, employers can be selective and choose to hire only the best, Choosing a recruitment partner to work with can be a test… get it right and you get exactly what you need or want, with the minimum fuss and disruption. Get it wrong and it can be a nightmare of a wasted time, effort and resources.