Career Tree HR Solutions Ltd Hiring Business Development
Career Tree HR Solutions Ltd Hiring Business Development interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- Investors Clinic Infratech Ltd Hiring Operations Professional
- SLA Consultants India hiring Senior Executive Administrator
- CNS Comnet Solution Pvt Ltd Walk-in Interviews for Process Associate
- Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Role Category: Retail Sales
- Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
- Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Looking for a person from a recruitment consulting background.
good knowledge of NON-IT clients. good salary package. the interview will be on 21st and 22nd Dec.
- recruitment consulting
- non it
- business development
- lead generation
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Company Profile :
CAREER TREE HR SOLUTIONS is a pioneer in the field of Recruitment, Organisation Development & transformation. Founded in 2003, the company has witnessed an exponential growth. Career Tree specializes in Green Field Interventions with offices in India.
(erstwhile CEO Talent Search) had a humble start in the year 2003 with an objective to help organizations find the right talent at the Grassroots level. Innovation and inclusion were the fundamental principles around which the complete selection processes were designed – most of them customized to identify the “talent” as defined by the customer. Today, the unique ‘Mass Recruitment Selection Process’ is a proven methodology to hire grassroots with a right mix of skills and attitude.
With more industry veterans and young talent joining the team, in 2005 the company expanded its focus to support “Talent Acquisition” of its clients across the organizational pyramid. CareerTree continuously strives to infuse innovation in its sourcing and selection process to ensure the talent roped-in at all levels is nothing short of the “best fit” to the organization. For most companies who are willing to invest in building talent, they find Career.