Columbia Asia Hospitals looking for Front Office Assistant
The company of Columbia Asia Hospitals looking for Front Office Assistant. If you’re a fresher and looking for the job then got through the details below.
- Kott Software Ltd Hiring Security Analyst
- Intelli Search services Ltd Hiring Security Test Engineer
- Angel Broking Limited walk-in for Equity Dealer Service
- Role: Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager
- Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
- Salary: INR 1,75,000 – 2,25,000 P.A. As per organisation standards
- Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
- Location: Hebbal, Bangalore
- Customer care
- Front office
- Guest relations
- Patient care relations
- Kannada + English + Hindi
- With exceptional communication skills written and verbal
- Receptionist and Console Management
- Tele Caller
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Undergraduate (with minimum 1 year of relevant customer care service experience)
- Key areas of responsibility: Assists patients with information and provides necessary services upon their arrival or departure from the hospital. Is responsible for Order Entry, Cash & Billing and handling Insurance.
Main Job Tasks:
- Responsible for Order Entry, Cash & Billing and handling Insurance.
- Provide general information on the services offered by the hospital.
- Controls cost and expenditure related to department stationery, telephone usage as well as minimizes wastage of electricity and water.
- Directs guests, patients, relatives and vendors to the appropriate departments or staff.
Is responsible for the console:
- Telephonic appointments for consultants are taken.
- Takes messages for staff & consultants.
- Handles all external & internal incoming calls across the hospital.
Is responsible for Outpatients :
- Registers patients / customers,
- Screen patients and assign to the appropriate consultants
- Accompanies/directs patients to various departments/nursing stations.
- Moves charge sheets to various departments.
- Ensures that bills are paid and medicines are collected.
Is responsible for Inpatients :
- Admissions from OPD & ER / Emergency Admissions.
- Getting the consent form signed by the inpatient relatives.
- Explaining about visiting hours passes, admission kit, valuables, tariff sheets, phone activation, cafe, nurse stations, folders, wristband, room familiarization, provides important phone numbers etc.
- Provides information on top up deposits to customers and follows up and ensures that deposits are collected.
- Visits patient rooms on a daily basis.
Heath Screens :
- Assists in the health check for corporate/ non-corporate.
Order Entry :
- Ensure all items mentioned on the charge sheet are charged to the patient.
- Ensure all items are billed from the correct departments
- Any discrepancies are brought to the immediate attention of the Customer Care Executive
- Coordinate with consultants to charge the correct consultant fee to the patient.
- Ensure that patients waiting time is reduced at the order entry counter.
Billing & Handling Cash :
- Ensure receipts are made for all payments received
- Ensure that patients waiting time is reduced at the cash counter.
- Ensure timely reply to all queries from the TPA in coordination with our consultants.
- Keep the patient updated on the status of their cashless facility.
- Ensure collection of non-medical expenses or any such expenses which will not cover by the corporate or TPA before a patient leaves premises.
- Ensure all original documents along with the bills are retaining by us for claiming the same from respective TPA / Corporate.
- Compiles and monitors bed status reports.
- Reports any incidence that occurs at the facility to the Supervisor/Customer Care Manager.
- Ensure visitors adhere to the companies visiting hours.
- Arranges for baggage handling and other services requested by patients and relatives.
- Assists patients with a wheelchair or any other requirements.
- Arranges for incoming and outgoing courier/letters to dispatch.
- Assists in camps, health check programs, CME’s etc.
- Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings.
Preference will given to local candidates / aspirants with Hospital / Clinics / Medical Center /Hotel / Aviation / Travel / BPO / Call Center experience. Candidates / Aspirants ready to relocate to Hebbal – Bangalore on their own can also apply. Aspirants are requesting to E-mail resume in MS word format only along with a photograph and with details on current fixed salary + incentives if any and expected salary.
“Application for the post of Customer Care, Billing, and Insurance Assistant at Columbia Asia Hospital – Hebbal, Bangalore” in a Subject column when writing/ sending/forwarding E-mail.
Columbia Asia Hospitals Private Limited
Recruiter Name: Pratap
Contact Company: Columbia Asia Hospitals Private Limited
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Reference Id: Customer Care Assistant – Hebbal, Nov-2018