Columbia Asia Hospitals Ltd Walk-In For Staff Nurse
Columbia Asia Hospitals Ltd Walk-In For Staff Nurse Testing interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- Xavient Digital Walk-in For DWH Testing
- Glovis India Pvt Ltd Conducting Walk-in for Quality Control Executive
- Briskwin IT Solutions Private Limited Offering Work From Home Jobs
- Role: Staff Nurse
- Role Category: Medical Professional
- Salary: Best in the industry
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
- Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
- Takes the nursing history, summarizes data and states nursing diagnoses/ patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; reports assessment changes, to the concerned authority.
- Follows policy and delivers designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical plan of care.
- Performs admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assists others with patient’s activities and care.
- Executes physician’s orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
- To be responsible for the collection of specimens when ordered, ensuring correct labelling.
- responsible for preparing assigned patients for programmed medical procedures.
- participate in specialists rounds and assist by giving relevant information as regards to nursing observations made on the residents.
- supervise the cleanliness of assigned area or the ward.
- Patient Care
- 9th January – 14th January, 9 AM onwards
Columbia Asia Hospital Pvt. Ltd. Block – F, Near Gol Chakkar, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon – 122017, Haryana Near MG Road Metro Station
- UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Nursing
Columbia Asia has developed a unique model for hospitals. We deliver advanced medical care through facilities located in neighbourhoods, rather than the central city. With sophisticated hospitals based in their communities, patients have dramatically improved access to quality affordable care.
a preferred choice of healthcare services for families and businesses. With 100 to 200 beds per medical facility, two-story buildings for smoother patient flow and new medical technologies.