Dell International Services India Direct Walk-In for Techincal Support
The company of Dell International Services India Direct Walk-In for Techincal Support. If you are a fresher and want to place in a company like a dell then go through the details below.
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Walk-in For Asst. Branch Mangers
- SRM Technologies Ltd Walk-in for Java Developer
- Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited looking for UI Designer
- Role: Technical Support Technician
- Role Category: Voice
- Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Very Good Solutions Positioning Skills
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Graduate Fresher to 4 years of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
Supports Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer/partner segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job. Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Responsible for providing a solution for technical issues on calls which may end with booking an order for paid repair services, renewal services and/or with relevant Dell products
- Understand the need of the customer & provide the suitable solution to customers issue in terms of repair services/warranties.
- Has a good knowledge of computers and high technical acumen for client / end-user computing, preferably experience in offering technical support services
- Follows up with occasional ownership issues/outbound calls.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Should be compliant to and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Learning of Dell technology, products, and services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Should have excellent communication skills should be able to carry out an effortless conversation in English, good convincing skills
- Responsible to handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to drive numbers with existing and new customers.
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you’re keen to help customers get the best from truly ground-breaking technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
- Date: 14th & 15th Feb
- Time: 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Venue: Dell International Services, Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43, Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station, Gurgaon – 122002
**Note – Please carry a resume & valid Govt. ID proof
Dell International Services India Private Limited
Recruiter Name: Ellora Dutta
Contact Company: Dell International Services India Private Limited