Evelyn Learning Systems looking for Chemistry Subject Matter Expert
The company of Evelyn Learning Systems looking for Chemistry Subject Matter Expert. If you are an expert in Chemistry subject then grab the opportunity.
- Techzilla India Infotech hiring fresher for Full Stack Developer
- Gi Human Resources Hiring Finance Transformation Professional
- Cargill Business Services Ltd Hiring SAP Solution Analyst
- Role: Subject Matter Expert- Chemistry
- Role Category: Other
- Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Content Creation, Development
- Content Writing
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Online Tutor
- B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry
- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
- MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
- Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Chemistry
- M.Tech – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- Learn new software through KT sessions and get a chance to work on cutting-edge projects
- Online answering of homework help questions posted by high school and college students 24/7
- Learn about new teaching methodologies and how to prepare the learning objectives for any course
- Think out of the box to create innovative ways to impart education and assess understanding and learning
- Content creation, content review, and context fixing for American textbooks
Evelyn Learning Systems Pvt Ltd
Praveen Tyagi began his career in education in 2001, teaching courses on wireless applications at UC Berkeley (California) and IIT-D(New Delhi). Soon after he started Quest Tutorials, which he grew into a network of 10 test prep centers before it was acquired by Meritnation, India’s largest online K-12 learning platform. In the early days of Quest Tutorials, Praveen taught just about every subject himself. He developed his own lecture notes and assignments, eventually becoming an expert in instructional design.
In 2012, Praveen founded Evelyn Learning Systems, a leading provider of educational content for K-12 and University students. He firmly believes in hiring teachers, not just subject matter experts, to develop every content discipline. He is proud to be a trusted partner to over a dozen top educational publishers and ed-tech companies in the world.
Praveen has a Bachelor’s degree from IIT Roorkee and a Master’s degree from the University of Alabama. Before following his true calling in education, he was a software engineer at Silicon Valley firms Oracle and Brience.
E-mail – email@example.com
Contact No.- 9873814760