GalaxE. Solutions India Job Openings for Dotnet Developers
The company of GalaxE. Solutions India Job Openings for Dotnet Developers. If you are fresher then go through the details of the following.
- Vinayak Solutions Ltd Hiring Video Editor
- Digicommerce Solution Hiring Business Development Executive
- India Infoline Limited hiring Customer Care Executive for Gold Loan Sales
- Role: .Net Developer
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Job Location: Bangalore, ITPL
- Good Communication
- Entity Framework
- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
- MCA – Computers
- Application Development
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Understanding and analyzing Technical Skills
- Basic knowledge of OOPS concepts
GALAXE. SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD
GalaxE. Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (www.galaxesolutions.com) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Galaxy Systems Inc. USA and Galaxe Solutions Inc USA. GalaxE. Solutions have its state-of-the-art development centers in Somerset, NJ, where it is headquartered, Bangalore, India and Toronto, Canada.
Our core competencies are in the areas of application development, service-oriented architecture, Enterprise Application Integration, QA Automation, Portal Solutions etc. The company enjoys a stellar reputation in executing technically complex and challenging assignments.
Majority of our customers are world-class companies from Insurance, Retail, and Health care verticals, several of them being in the Fortune 100 list.
The company has ISO 9001 Certification for its software development operations. The security systems are ISO 27001 Certified. We are CMMI level 3 organization.
Our operations in India have grown steadily over the past 6 years presence, and we continue to look forward to the continuation of our growth in the future- despite the challenging economic environment in the US. This is due to the fact that most of our customers are into businesses which are non-BFSI, and as such are not affected significantly by economic conditions.
1. A transparent and fair work environment.
2. Onsite opportunities to deserving employees.
3. An accelerated career growth.
4. Opportunity to get trained and work on cross technologies panel.