GE India Industrial Ltd Hiring Power Electronics Topology
GE India Industrial Ltd Hiring Power Electronics Topology interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- Alea International Consulting Ltd Hiring Research Associate
- Shriram Transport Finance Walk-in for Management Trainee
- GE India Industrial Private Ltd wanted Operational Controllership Analyst
Job Details :
- Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
- Functional Area: IT Software – Systems, EDP, MIS
We are glad to inform you, that your candidature has been shortlisted by our Technical Team for Lead Power Electronics Engineer.
We are looking at folks with the below-mentioned skill sets and Experience.
Electrical Engineer OR Power Electronics Engineer with 3 to 10 Years of experience.
Skills experience with AC/ DC, DC/AC, Power distribution unit And Power topology, EMI/EMC, UPS and battery, SMPS, PDU.
Kindly let us know your interests for the same.
- power electronics
- power distribution
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- PG: MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Company Profile :
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry wif software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
equal opportunity employer and supports Diversity.
world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems, and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.