GeP Solutions Pvt Ltd Conducting Walk-in for Sourcing Analyst
The Company of GeP Solutions Pvt Ltd Conducting Walk-in for Sourcing Analyst. If you are a fresher then grab the oppurtunity with the following details.
- SFC Group Openings for Mechanical Engineer Freshers
- Lenora IT Solutions Ltd Hiring Database Administrator
- Cyfuture India Ltd Hiring Assistant Manager
- Role: Sourcing Analyst
- Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
- Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Shift Timings: 6 PM to 3 AM
- Knowledge of project management
- Sourcing Financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Quantitative skills Business acumen
- Understanding how markets work Change Mgmt.
- An effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments Negotiation skills includes building eAuction strategies Excellent communication is written and verbal Familiarity with Microsoft office suites, Outlook, ERP/ P2P systems knowledge(RQ)
- Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- MBA Freshers can apply for Strategic Sourcing Analyst role
- Conduct complex/ad-hoc supplier profiling and financial risk assessment.
- Draft and/or evaluate scorecards.
- Maintain a good level of public relations with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with internal stakeholders
- Solicits bids leads auctions, negotiates with suppliers, makes recommendations, qualifies and contracts with a new vendor
- Should be able to do industry benchmarking and market intelligence reports independently.
Manage and optimize functional sourcing support activities while ensuring adherence to clients corporate standards.Conduct complex suppliers performance validation events and drive improvement initiatives.
- Manage internal customer relationships by leading cross-functional sub-category teams, developing deep category knowledge and to aggressively track and improve noncompliance with a preferred supplier(s)
- Monitor and research trends in the industry as well as Best Practices and pursue and adopt these as appropriate for assigned commodity area.
- Date: 12th January
- Time: 10 AM onwards
- Venue: GEP Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 12th Floor, Building No. 3, Gigaplex SEZ, Airoli Knowledge Park, Opp. Capgemini (Patni Complex), Airoli West – 400708.
- F2F Interviews
GeP Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Named Best Supplier at the EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honored as an innovator and leading provider of source-to-pay procurement software by top industry and technology analysts, such as Forrester, Gartner, IDC, Spend Matters, PayStream and Ardent Partners. GEP also earns top honors in consulting and managed services from the industryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading research firms, professional associations, and journals, including Everest Group on its PEAK Matrices of Procurement Services Providers and Supply Chain Services Providers;NelsonHall on its NEAT Matrix of Global Procurement BPO Service Providers; HfS in its Blueprint Report on Procurement-as-a-Service; and ALM Intelligence in its Vanguard Reports on both Procurement Consulting and Supply Chain Consulting.
To learn more about our comprehensive range of strategic and managed services, please visit www.gep.com. For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native, unified source-to-pay platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.