Global Hospitals Walk-in for CA
Global Hospitals Walk-in for CA interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- Dell International Services India Direct Walk-In for Techincal Support
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Walk-in For Asst. Branch Mangers
- SRM Technologies Ltd Walk-in for Java Developer
- Role:Chartered Accountant
- Role Category:Accounts
- Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
- Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
- Chartered Accountant with 3-4 year of accounting and financial reporting experience.
- External financial reporting experience, preferably with SEC reporting companies.
- Public accounting experience, particularly in auditing role, strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial disclosures across a breadth of industries.
- Strong understanding of US generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP).
- Knowledge of SEC filing and reporting requirements.
- Experience with external client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- aptitude with technical software applications.
- accounts finance tax audit
- Accounting Operations
- 18th February – 28th February , 9 AM onwards
- The Global Hospitals, 35, 7th Floor, E Borges Rd, Opp. Shirodkar High School, Parel, Mumbai – 400012
- UG: B.Com – Commerce
Global Hospitals Group is one of the fast growing chains of multi super specialty tertiary & quaternary care Hospitals in India offering healthcare services of international standards. Conferred with many prestigious Health Care excellence awards and recognized as the most promising Healthcare chain in India, Global Hospitals Group, with over 2000 beds, has world class hospitals strategically located in the metro cities of Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Mumbai.
At Gleneagles Global Hospitals, we believe in a very simple, yet powerful concept of healthcare i.e. COLLABORATIVE & COMPASSIONATE CARE. And this is the belief that has driven us to meticulously weave all the set of activities into our healthcare delivery process. With patients being at the center of consideration, we administer healthcare with certain principles, which includes “Involvement of all stakeholders including the patient – Transparency at every step of care to help.