HCL Technologies Ltd Hiring Hardware Design Engineers
HCL Technologies Ltd Hiring Hardware Design Engineers interested candidates can go through the details given below.
Job Details :
- Role: Hardware Design Engineer
- Role Category: IT Hardware
- Salary: Best in the industry
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
- Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
We are looking for Hardware Board Design – Analog/Mixed Signal Design experts to work with our high-performance teams at HCLs delivery centers.
- Total Experience: 3-10 Year
- Work Location: Chennai/ Bangalore
- Experience in hardware board design Digital /Analog Schematic entry board testing and Hardware verification.
- Experienced in wireless products.
- product sustenance
- Hardware testing Expert
- PCB Design
- Good English communication skills – both written and oral.
- Automotive preferred but not mandatory
- HW Design and Product design experience,
- HW Design Knowledge
Eg. Processor-based design, Digital design, Analog design, Design testing
- Design Documentation experience
- HW life cycle knowledge
- Design Analysis, FMEA, WCCA
- Hardware Board Design
- Analog Design
- Mixed Signal Design
- Design Documentation
- Hardware Product design
- Digital design
Company Profile :
HCL Technologies Ltd Hiring Hardware Design Engineers has offices in 39 countries including the United States, France and Germany, and the United Kingdom with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, and 120,000+ employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000 companies. It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, consumer goods, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $18.7Ã‚ billion as of May 2017. As of May 2018, the company,