HTC Global Services India Ltd Hiring Senior Informatica Developer
HTC Global Services India Ltd Hiring Senior Informatica Developer interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- Indiamart Intermesh Ltd Hiring Assistant Manager And Client Servicing
- Yellow Box HR Services Ltd Hiring Quality Assurance Manager
- Apply for 15 Peon Process Server OSLSA Recruitment 2019 Group D Jobs
- Role:Software Developer
- Role Category:Programming & Design
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
- Job Description / Responsibilities:
- 5+years of Informatica development.
- Expected to do ETL development and testing activities using Informatica & Informatica Cloud, Python.
- Responsible to do mappings
- Work flow / task scheduling
- ETL testing and development activities.
- Should be strong in Informatica (ETL) & SQL.
- Knowledge/experience with Informatica Cloud
- Power Center
Established in 1990, HTC is a leading global IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. mid-sized IT company with over 6000 qualified and experienced professionals.
HTC has a strong client base of Global 2000 customers. global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia and offices in several countries serving the customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Scandinavian countries), Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, India and Hong Kong.
invested over 300 crores in India, in the recent past, to expand its current facilities in MEPZ, Chennai and has acquired new facilities in Guindy, Chennai and Begumpet, Hyderabad. In addition, invested in training facilities at its headquarters in Troy, Michigan and at Malaysia to develop talent within the US and APAC regions. aggressive development plans in Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Bangalore and has major recruitment strategies in these cities to support existing and new customer engagements.