IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has distributed a notice to direct online examination for the following Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the enrollment of Clerical unit (CRP Clerks – VIII) opportunities in the Participating Organizations is probably planned for December 2018 and January 2019. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details with the opening subtle elements and finish all qualification criteria can read the IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification and Apply IBPS Clerk 2018 Online.
IBPS Recruitment 2018:
|Any Graduate||CRP Clerk|
Last date to apply
- A Degree (Graduation) in any order from a University perceived by the Govt. Of India or any equal capability perceived all things considered by the Central Government.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EX-Serviceman candidates: 100 Rs
- General, OBC: 600 Rs.
- Mode of Payment (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How To Apply IBPS Clerk 2018 Online:
- Firstly, visit the official website www.Ibps.in
- Then click on the CWE Clerical VIII
- Click here for New registration
- Provide your basic information to register for this exam. You will receive a provisional registration number and system generated password after successful registration.
- Carefully fill out the online application form for IBPS Clerk 2018. Click “Save and Next” after verifying all the details provided by you in each section. Once you click the FINAL SUBMIT button, you will not be able to make any changes.
- Next, you have to upload your photo and signature.
- However, you need to mention which state you wish to apply for. No changes whatsoever will be entertained in this selection after you have successfully submitted the application form.
- Finally, make the online payment. Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application for future reference. However, Payment could be done via credit card/debit card/net banking.