ICICI Bank Ltd Hiring Global Trade Service Unit
ICICI Bank Ltd Hiring Global Trade Service Unit interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- RRB NPTC Notification 2019 – 1.3 Lakh Vacancies Released
- OHPC Jobs 2019 For Consultant Physician Post
- ANGRAU recruitment 2019 for Guntur Junior Asst cum Typist
- Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: Other
- Team Handling
- Effective team management skills to manage processing of trade transactions processing with accuracy.
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory guidelines while processing trade transactions
- Attending to front-end requirements of branches
- Co-ordinating with various teams within the bank to facilitate smooth processing of transactions
- Handle centralized operations
Should be familiar with Trade transaction life-cycle and related regulations
experience pertain to Trade Finance , Import / Export and Documentation
manage and ensure compliance of Internal Policies and adherence to Regulatory requirements
Should have relevant banking experience either in Trade or in the Customer facing units
Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
Strong team orientation and good people skills
- export documentation
- team management skills
- team handling
- trade finance
- effective team management
- team orientation
- front end
- trade finance operations
- trade operations
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. 11,242.81 billion (US$ 172.5 billion) at March 31, 2018 and profit after tax of Rs. 67.77 billion (US$ 1.0 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2018. currently has a network of 4,867 Branches and 14,367 ATMs across India.
banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies.
Board members include eminent individuals with a wealth of experience in international business, management consulting, banking and financial services.
Catch up with ICICI Bank’s latest communication related to Acknowledgements, information on regulatory notices, banking ombudsman schemes and others