Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018
IOB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, and Any Post Graduate for the position of FLC Counsellor. Interest candidates can check the website by visiting Indian overseas bank or IOB recruitment 2018.
- Job Role: FLC Counsellor
- No.of Vacancies:01
- Salary: 12,000 Rs to 17,000 Rs. per month
- Require experience: 5-15 years
- Location: Thiruvananthapuram
- Last date to Apply: 10-10-2018
- Age: Less than 65 years
IOB Selection Process:
The eligible candidates will call for written test and personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University. In the absence of prescribed educational qualifications, Banking Experience has taken into consideration for appointment.
- Experience: Candidate should be a retire Banker. Should be resident of the same or nearby locality in the same district. Should be well conversant with the local language. Sound Should possess knowledge of Banking, Law, and Finance with excellent communication and team building skills. Should have an unblemished service record and should be a person of high integrity should and satisfactory possess a servlce certificate from the previous Employer.
- Prior Experience: Preference can be given to Branch Managers/Agricultural officers having worked in rural branches for at least 2 Years.
- A consolidated amount of Rs 12000/- to Rs. 17000/- (Vettikavala Semi Urban= Rs.13000/-) per month will pay as remuneration package to a counsellor. In addition to the said remuneration, the FLC will pay a lump sum amount of Rs.2500/- per month, towards mobile and conveyance charge, on self-declaration. No other allowance /reimbursement of expense will be admissible.
- Job Profile: The candidates shall be working as “FLC” and have to oversee the overall functioning of the FLC Centre.
Instructions to Candidates:
- While applying for the posts. the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her If any of the above candidatures will automatically stand cancelled. shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mention above may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above-advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement bestow on him / her right to be a call for the interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidate should send their application along with attested copies Of supporting certificates, which should reach to following address within last date & time for submission Of application item Of 1.1 schedules for applying process. To, The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office. MG Road, Trivandrum .695001. Last Date and Time for submission of application along with supporting documents: 10/10/2018 by 4 PM.