JLL Property Consultants Ltd Hiring Assistant Project Manager
JLL Property Consultants Ltd Hiring Assistant Project Manager interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- AWC Tech hiring Freshers for Maintenance Engineer | JOBS
- Advance Computer Services Ltd openings for Linux Administrator
- Neorems Services Ltd Hiring Autocad Draughtsman Mechanical
- Role: Interior Designer
- Role Category: Interior Design
- Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Real Estate / Property
- Functional Area: Architecture, Interior Design
- Working closely with either the project manager or the senior project manager (or both), you play a pivotal role in driving project success.
- You’ll take ownership of small projects, and provide a boost to the major ones.
- Being one of the leaders at the helm, you explore ways to bring out the best in your team by walking the talk when it comes to ensuring optimal outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Likewise, you are in charge of the organisational structure for each project, making sure that all reporting, communication and working procedures are streamlined, and that every project has clear objectives in place.
- Your attendance to Project Control Groups (PCG) meetings is necessary it is the best way to assist the project manager in creating accurate PCG reports.
- Additionally, you’ll help drive the effective use of JLL technology, which includes Project Home Page (PHP), Prolog and Atlas.
- And if you have excellent budget management skills, you’re perfect for this job!
- project management
- project control
- contract administration
- project delivery
- budget management
- client satisfaction
- management skills
- corporate interior fit-outs
- institutional interior fit-outs
Company Profile :
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional service and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce.