Karvy Immediate Requirement for Dot Net Developer
Karvy Immediate Requirement for Dot Net Developer in Hyderabad interested candidates can go through the details given below.
Job Details :
- Role: Software Developer
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
- Experience programming in asp.net, MVC, Web API (or) angular js
C#.Net, MVC, Windows / Web services, WCF / WPF services, and Windows or web applications.
- Proven experience writing system documentation (system design, detail design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans, and implementation execution)
- Experience working through full SDLC cycle, from system requirements and design specifications through implementation
- Ability to create and manage unit test project is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication
- Domain knowledge of Financial/Banking Institution methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of tools: Visual Studio, TFS, SQL management studio, Microsoft Office, SVN
- Programming language: VB.Net (.Net Framework)
OS: Windows 7RDBMS: SQL Server
- asp.net MVC
- sql server
- dot net
- MVC Framework
- web API
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Company Profile :
Karvy Immediate Requirement for Dot Net Developer (KDMSL) is emerging as a leading provider of business and knowledge process services to clients. Our prime focus is to deliver business services to our clients, through an innovative framework that improves service delivery along the value chain. Karvy’s reach spreads across the length and breadth of the country.
Using this reach and the certifications of compliant service delivery mechanism, we deliver services that result in customer success stories. A collaborative approach with our clients, helps us achieve this. Our capabilities in large-scale process management services across industry verticals are making us a partner of choice for leading organizations in the country.