Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd hiring Associate Consultant Gastroenterology
The company of Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd hiring Associate Consultant Gastroenterology. If you are a fresher then grab the oppurtunity.
- Phoenix Human Capital Immediate Opening for Duty Medical Officer
- Armour Corporate Services Hiring Senior Product Manager
- GE India Industrial Ltd Hiring Power Electronics Topology
- Role: Associate Consultant/ Consultant- Medical Gastroenterology
- Role Category: Medical Professional
- Salary: INR 18,00,000 – 33,00,000 P.A. Good Salary with Variable pay. Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
- Location: Bangalore
- Master of medicine
- DND doctor
- Medical Gastroenterology
- MBBS- MD/DNB/ DM- Medical Gastroenterology
Candidates with relevant work experience would be preferred. Freshers would also be considered.
Interested professionals can come for further face to face discussion.
# 258/A HR Department, 2nd Floor,
ASPA Building, Behind International Wing
Bommasandra Industrial Area,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560100
Mail ID- Raghavendra.h01@narayanahealth. org
Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centers provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population in India. Our core values are represented by the acronym “iCare”, which encompasses innovation and efficiency, Compassionate care, Accountability, Respect for all, and Excellence as a culture. At the same time, we seek to generate a strong financial performance and deliver long-term value to our shareholders through the execution of our business strategy.
Recruiter Name: Raghavendra
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Id: Gastro/HSR/BNG