NIIT Ltd hiring for Financial Customer Service Executive
The company of NIIT Ltd hiring for Financial Customer Service Executive. If you are a fresher then go through the details below.
- Webhelp India Private Limited Conducting Walk-in for Urdu Content Moderator
- Symbiosis Management Consultant Ltd Hiring Senior HR Manager
- Hexaware Technologies Ltd Hiring Business Analyst
- Role: Customer Service Executive
- Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
- Salary: 2 lakh/annum + incentives up to 20k
- Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
- Employment Type: Full Time (Age: 20-25)
- Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Shift: DAY (*5 Days working)
- Customer service
- Customer handling
- Outbound calling
- Customer complaints
- Good customer service and sales skill with a neutral accent. (Multiple languages preferred)
- Experience Executive
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound calls
- Able to work on a flexible basis (Day shift) as determined by the business needs.
- BPO sales
- KPO sales
- Share Market
Any Graduate Fresher can apply.
Any Under Graduate with 6 months to 3 years of experience in relevant
- Guiding and handling Customers on their financial queries.
- Contribute to the team through open and regular communication with peers/ supervisors.
- Making outbound calls/ attending inbound calls to handle customers queries.
- Minimize customer complaints and escalations by providing exceptional service.
- Advising financial queries and answering customer queries that a high standard of customer service is maintained.
- PAN Card
- All Marks Cards (10th, 12th / Graduation) with Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Aadhar Card/ Voter ID.
- Work Experience Documents (Relieving/ Experience Letter and Last 3 Month salary slips)
- Updated Resume
#74/2, 1st Floor, Sanjana Plaza, Elephant Rock Road, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011 (Land mark RR Gold Palace) https://goo.gl/maps/pjaYxWxY7bo
With a strong focus on assuming a leadership role in the Digital Learning World and to further accelerate NIIT’s growth and profitability, the company has charted a focused business strategy to address the Digital Transformation needs for individuals and corporate customers by offering training and consulting to help them re-invent themselves & their organizations.
Further, NIIT entered into a strategic partnership with UP! Your Service, the global leader in creating cultures of service excellence worldwide, to implement a culture of service excellence across organizations. The partnership with UP! Your Service is a strategic move to expand NIIT’s Corporate Learning portfolio to deliver internal and external cultures of Service Excellence. In addition to its cutting-edge Managed Training Services (MTS), NIIT will now offer services like Service Culture Indicator, Service Leader Workshops, and Service Excellence Workshops to take organizations to a new level of service that is enabled by fundamental principles and actionable models.
Recruiter Name: Jenny
Contact Company: NIIT Ltd
Reference Id: Veera@9848186832