OHPC Jobs 2019 For Consultant Physician Post
Job notification for Consultant Physician Post in OHPC, Odisha. Applications are invited by Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited on or before 11 Mar 2019 for 2 vacancies.
- ANGRAU recruitment 2019 for Guntur Junior Asst cum Typist
- CBSE notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment 2019
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd recruitment of Junior Telecom Officer 2019
- Notification Date : 31 Jan 2019
- Last Date : 11 Mar 2019
- Total Vacancies : 2
- UIHEP, OHPC. LTD., Mukhiguda, Dist.- Kalahandi- 7 66026 (Odisha)
- MBBS Degree.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their full bio-data indicating their names, detail address, qualifications, date of birth, caste, experience, etc. along with 01 (one) no. of attested passport size photograph and one set of attested photocopies of all the documents/ testimonials with one self addressed envelope to Office of the Senior General Manager (Electrical), UIHEP, OHPC. LTD., Mukhiguda, Dist.- Kalahandi (Odisha), Pin No.7 66026 on or before 11 Mar 2019
Advt. Details : Click Here
To be a leading power utility in the energy sector through diversified energy portfolio with due care & concern to the environment
- water resources in the State and elsewhere in the Country while augmenting hydro power generating capacity by setting up new hydro power projects.
- To adopt state of the art technology for up gradation of the existing hydro power stations to achieve the highest level of efficiency.
- To establish and operate thermal power plants through joint ventures and also explore the opportunities renewable energy resources viz small hydro, wind, solar.
- operate coal mines allocated jointly in favour of OHPC and other public sector undertakings by the Ministry of Coal, Govt. of India.
- To improve productivity through effective planning and implementation of ERP system with development of robust & concurrent IT infrastructure.
- To professionalize the work force in line with the modern management / technical know how.
- Acquire, establish, construct and operate hydroelectric generating stations, thermal and nuclear electric generating stations and any other electric generating stations based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
- Manufacture, Trading and Co-ordination.
- Investigate and prepare project reports.
- Own, acquire, operate and carry on the business of coal mining etc.