Phoenix Human Capital Immediate Opening for Duty Medical Officer
The company of Phoenix Human Capital Immediate Opening for Duty Medical Officer. If your freshers of medical background then grab this oppurtunity by referring the below details.
- Armour Corporate Services Hiring Senior Product Manager
- GE India Industrial Ltd Hiring Power Electronics Topology
- Alea International Consulting Ltd Hiring Research Associate
- Role: Duty Medical Officer
- Role Category: Medical Professional
- Department: Clinical Operations
- Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Reports To: Principal Investigator
- Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
- Location: Bomsandra, Bangalore
- Duty doctor
- MBBS doctor
- Medical Officer
- Willing to work for a pharmaceutical industry
- Resident medical officer
- MBBS with 0-4 years experience in a hospital or clinical setup
- Supervises the activities of nurses for rendering medical services to the subject at the clinical facility.
- Supervises the management of medical emergencies and approves the use of onsite necessary emergency and medical equipment.
- Performs end of the confinement assessments and discharges subjects from the study site
- Withdraws subjects as necessary to protect the subject in consultation with the clinical investigator/Principal Investigator
- Oversees and assists in the administration of test articles.
- Provides medical counseling to volunteers with abnormal screening results.
- Conducts screening of potential study volunteers
a) Interviews potential volunteers
b) Performs a physical examination, including the Medical history of the potential
c) Assesses the previous history of the study volunteers
- Conducts duties following established Research Company Bioequivalence Centres
- Executes other duties as may be assigned by the Clinical operations Management /delegate as training
- Standard Operating Procedures and in a manner consistent with the appropriate regulatory guidelines, GCP requirements, and safe work procedures.
- Performs delegated acts as per delegation statement
- Works and liaises with external medical services as required for the appropriate adverse event follow up.
- Reviews subject monitoring and safety data during the conduct of the study
- Assesses subjects adverse events and provides appropriate medical follow up
- Confirms subject comprehension of the study activities and ensures Informed consent is given prior to entry into the study.
- Reviews screening results and assess volunteer suitability for entrance into studies.
- Responsible for the screening and in-study assessment and medical care of all potential volunteers/subjects.
- Should be willing to give a commitment of One year.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts and extended hours.
- Immediate joining candidates are preffered.
Phoenix Human Capital Pvt. Ltd.