Rivera Manpower Services hiring Chartered Accountant
The company of Rivera Manpower Services hiring Chartered Accountant. If you are a fresher of Chartered accountant then grab the oppurtunity with following details below.
- Bull Machines Ltd Hiring Industrial Engineering
- ReadMind info Services Hiring Transportation Management
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance Walk-in For Associate Manager
- Role:Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Role Category: Accounts
- Salary: INR 4,25,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Performance-Based Incentive/shift Allowance/over TIME Allowance.
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry:Accounting / Finance
- Job location: Bangalore
- Audit Technical skills
- US GAAP
- Indian GAAP
- Chartered accountant
- Global delivery
- Project Management skills
- Coaching skills
- Accounting Standards
- Statutory Audit
- Communication skills
- Statutory Compliance
- Qualified CA (Completed with in 5 attempts ).
- 0-2 years of post-qualification experience from midsized to Big 4 audit background.
- Potentially in BPO finance environment.
- The role will be the blended experience of EYs domestic and multinational clients for CAs who will like to gain exposure to IFRS/ ISAs/ multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience.
- The role requires technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills.
- Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio. Seniors typically manage small teams comprising Associates, Advanced Associates, and Lead Associates.
- As a senior, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global delivery services team serving that client.
Key skills required:
- Contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges as a team player
- Able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critically project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Build relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explain issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISAs an advantage.
CANDIDATES, PLEASE NOTE: CALLS HAVE TO BE MADE TO OUR DESIGNATED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS MENTIONED BELOW TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW SLOT IN OUR OFFICE. ANY REFERENCES WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. DIRECT WALK-INS TO COMPANY LOCATION NOT ALLOWED / ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION NOT ALLOWED. (Candidates please call other numbers or SMS if in case the recruiters are busy) Chethana -7829336034, Smitha – 8884777961, Neha -7829336202, Vijay – 8884444052.
Rivera Manpower Services
Contact Company:Rivera Manpower Services
Address:#8,SAMSUNG PLAZA,3RD FLOOR,BTM 2ND STAGE.BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560076