SEBI Grade A Officers Notification 2018
Securities and Exchange Board of India recently published SEBI Grade A Officers Notification 2018 for 120 Officers. Grade A Vacancies available in SEBI Jobs 2018. Interested Bank Job aspirants can apply Online for SEBI Recruitment 2018. Last Date to submit your SEBI Online Application forms for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 is 7th October 2018. However, aspirants whose age is below 30 years can check SEBI Recruitment 2018-19 eligibility, SEBI Officer Grade A Salary, SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern, SEBI Exam 2018 Dates and others about SEBI Careers 2018 in the below sections. You can also visit www.sebi.gov.in Recruitment 2018 to know additional details.
- Organization Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Name of the Posts: Officer Grade A Vacancies
- Number of Vacancies: 120
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: 28,150 Rs to 55,600/- per month
- Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
- General Posts: 84
- Legal: 18
- Information Technology: 08
- Engineering(Civil): 05
- Electrical Engineering: 05
Application Fee: for SEBI Jobs is as follows,
- General Candidates: 850/-
- SC/ST Candidates: 100/-
The Age Limit for SEBI Recruitment 2018 for Officer Grade A Notification is as follows
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
SC/ST: 05 Years
OBC: 03 Years
PWD: 10 Years
SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
OBC/PWD: 13 Years
- General: Passed Master Degree in any Discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Engineering. (OR) CA or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial analyst or cost & Work Accountant
- Legal: Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Information Technology: Passed Graduation in Engineering in the relevant field or Master Degree in Computer Applications. (OR) Degree or Master Degree in Computers or Information Technology
- Engineering (Civil): Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering (Electrical): Passed Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
- Click on SEBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link provided below
- Enter all the required details in the SEBI Online Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Copies of required certificates along with your Photograph (If Required).
- Pay prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, click submit button to complete the SEBI Recruitment 2018-19 Process.