United HR Solutions Ltd Hiring Civil Engineer
United HR Solutions Ltd Hiring Civil Engineer interested candidates can go through the details given below.
- Tide Technologies job Openings For Electrical Engineer
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital Hiring Psychological Counsellor
- Robospecies Technology hiring Robotic Engineer for STEM
Job Details :
- Role: Civil Engineer-Land Development
- Role Category: Site Engineering
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
- Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Projects
- Construction Site
- UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Company Profile :
- Understanding clients requirements, in-depth, which includes their organizational structure and environment.
- Taking “Ownership of the assignment” i.e. working on it wearing their shoes and representing the client’s company, honestly and professionally.
- Open communication and transparency with both, clients and candidates. Having equal concern for their interest, ensuring long-term association.
- Detailed and carefully structured prescreening process which includes assessing required skill sets, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Shortlisting the candidates, who emulate the client company’s culture and possess the appropriate competencies and skills.